Six possibilities of entering the Republic of Croatia – updated infographics
Back to all News
The Croatian Tourist Board has created infographics that summarize how Croatia is open to tourists and visitors.
In a simple and visually appealing way, the infographics list six possibilities of entering the Republic of Croatia:
- A negative PCR test (taken 72 hours before arrival) or antigen test (taken 48 hours before arrival)
- A vaccination certificate showing final dose taken more than 14 days ago
- Proof of recovery from Covid more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago
- Proof of recovery and first dose od vaccination more than 11 days and less than 6 months ago
- Pay for test on arrival and remain in self – isolation until a negative result
- Confirmationof receipt of the first dose of Pfizer, Moderna or Gamaleya (when travelling between 22nd and 42nd day of receipt) or Astra Zeneca (between 22nd nad 84th day of receipt)
You can download the infographics in multiple languages and use it to inform your guests.